Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Perfect to Live in or Rent out!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Ideal as an investment, first home or even for retirees, this immaculately presented home sits on a 402m2 low maintenance allotment. Built in 2006, the home boasts, open plan living, quality floor coverings and plenty of space to entertain friends and family, all within walking distance of Byethorne Park, local schools, shops and public transport this home will ensure ease of access to all the benefits of modern Nairne.
Internal features include:
- Main bedroom with walk-through robe and direct access to the main bath
- Open plan living area with split system air conditioning
- Cosy kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Quality floor coverings throughout
- Three-way bathroom
External features include:
- Direct access to the rear yard through the carport - manual roller door
- Carport can double as an undercover entertaining area
- Fully fenced rear yard with plenty of room for children and pets to play securely
- Garden shed
- Entertaining area with shade cloth
Do not miss this opportunity to break into the Nairne market. With the newly opened Bald Hills Road freeway interchange, access to the city of Adelaide and Murray Bridge can both be made in under 35 minutes. You have public transport on your doorstep and Mount Barker can be reached in just under 10 minutes.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
402m² / 0.1 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.