Be surprised at the size
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sat 23 Sep 2017 (01:30PM - 02:00PM)
Immaculately presented 2014 family home of some 266m2 UMR boasting 7 main rooms, 2 bathrooms, 9ft ceilings, 6 x 4m shed, rainwater storage and more all on a well-manicured 687m2 corner allotment.
This stunning home offers a versatile floor plan including 3 bedrooms, study(or 4th bedroom) , 2 bathrooms, spacious open plan kitchen/family/meals, formal lounge and alfresco entertaining.
Standout Features Include:
* Contemporary modern decor with high quality new flooring throughout
* Quality chrome fixtures and fittings throughout
* Ducted zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Spacious modern kitchen with excellent cupboard and benchtop space including wall pantry, 900mm 5 burner Westinghouse gas cooktop and electric oven, Westinghouse S/S dishwasher, Microwave space.
* Spacious Master bedroom with large WIR and En-suite with His & Hers Vanity
* Instant Gas HWS
* Double garage UMR, automated with direct internal access and rear access
* 2 x 11,000 litre rainwater tanks
* 6 x 4m Shed with corner drive to access (no power or floor)
* Fully enclosed landscaped garden complete with veggie patch and fruit trees
This quality home wont disappoint located adjacent a picturesque tree-studded reserve and within easy reach to the well credentialed primary school, local shops, public transport and the beautiful 'Beythorne Park' lake and playground.
Be part of the renaissance Nairne is experiencing and reap the benefits and make this home yours, a perfect opportunity for the family looking for that new home experience without the hassle.
Call today to inspect to avoid disappointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
687m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.