Lock up and leave
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sun 19 Aug 2018 (02:40PM - 03:10PM)
When the owners built this beautiful 2009 Rossdale home no rock was left unturned. Meticulously planned so you can store the van, boat, cars etc. while still being able to entertain all year round with minimal effort. This compact, yet well-utilised block of 419m2 is easy to maintain yet still lends to the avid gardener.
The home itself is unassuming from front appearance yet feels warm and spacious especially when you step into the open plan living area offering copious amounts of natural light. If you're an entertainer, you won't be disappointed too as the paved undercover entertainer area spans out over approx. 45m2 and offers all year round.
The master bedroom is also a standout with its bay window overlooking the manicured front garden with established plants along with the desired ensuite bathroom and WIR.
Other great features of the home:
- 156m2 living space with tiled flooring.
- Large kitchen with ample benchtop space, Miele dishwasher and pantry.
- Built-in cabinetry/shelving throughout the home.
- Optional 4th bedroom/study.
- Large store room with adequate shelving.
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C (zoned).
- 2kW solar system (52c rebate).
- Single garage with auto roller door (Additional heightened roller clearance for caravan).
- Raised garden beds included.
- NBN connected.
- Small garden shed.
- Manual and electric security shutters.
- Monitored security system.
Located close to many services Mt Barker has to offer this property is situated on a no through road overlooking the local reserve and offers a peaceful and secure place to call home. Just a short 2 minutes drive to the heart of Mount Barker means you wouldn't even need the car! Not to mention public transport is right at your doorstep.
- 2kW Solar
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
419m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space and 3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.