A Pleasant Surprise
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sat 18 Aug 2018 (01:30PM - 02:00PM)
Walk into this neatly presented three-bedroom one-bathroom home and be pleasantly surprised by what it has to offer. With a tastefully renovated kitchen and bathroom and a versatile floor plan this home is as appealing as it is welcoming. On a large allotment of approx. 765m2 and situated in a prime location this property is perfect for many buyers in the market.
Things to love about the home:
- Recently Renovated Kitchen, Bathroom & Laundry
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen, Dining & Lounge
- Gas cooking, dishwasher and a well-designed pantry.
- Near new Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Near New Electrical & Plumbing throughout
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms.
- Stylish laundry with plenty of storage.
- 3.4 x 3.5 Lined Studio, Recently Refurbished with Power & Lighting
- Near New Gas Hot Water Service
- New Sisal Insulation Blanket to all Ceilings
- Large 6.2 x 6.0m shed with concrete floor and power.
- Established gardens with an array of fruit trees.
- Fully fenced rear yard with side access.
- NBN Connected
- Ample Benchtop Space
- Freshly Painted
Location is Key
* Schools a very short walking distance
* Short Walk to Town Centre & Bus Park & Ride
* Public Transport easily accessible
This home offers premium living in a peaceful location and is close to all the amenities Mount Barker has to offer, including shopping and medical facilities, schools and sporting hubs. Oozing with character this property is a must to inspect.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Entertainment Area
765m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.