Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Well presented timber-framed home - Quiet residential location - Generous 923m² block Plenty of shedding - Development possibilities
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Awesome potential here.
This home has had only 2 owners since it was built over 37 years ago. It has been well cared for with many added improvements over this time.
The home is compact yet offers good open plan living space. It is light, bright and welcoming with large windows and easy-to-live-with dcor.
The gardens feature flowering shrubs, fruit trees and lawns. The land is flat and family friendly. Great for kids and pets as the rear garden is securely fenced.
The outside improvements are a big surprise with plenty of undercover parking including a high clearance carport and a double garage. It's perfect for caravans, light trucks, boats or extra cars.
Other features of the home include:
- Wide 24.5m frontage in Policy Area 13 could enable future division (stcc).
- Good location near shops, cafes and the local hospital.
- Neatly presented inside and out.
- Reverse cycle AC plus cosy combustion heating.
- Solar-electric HWS.
- Auto window shutters for light control and security.
- Built-in robes to the main bedroom.
- Polished hardwood flooring.
- Security system.
- Wide rear verandah for outdoor living.
- 16,000 litres (approx.) rainwater storage plumbed into the house.
- Garden watering system.
This home is ready to move into and enjoy as a family home.but it also has the potential for further development. Suit savvy first home buyer and/or investor.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.