Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Location! Location! Location!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in the heart of Mt Barker within walking distance to all services you'll find this very well presented freshly refurbished 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on an easy care level allotment.
The floor plan presents well with a spacious lounge area on entry complete with r/cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fan and a toasty slow combustion wood fire. The main bedrooms are all of a good size all with storage with the master boasting a WIR and en-suite. The fourth detached bedroom is a great versatile space fully lined complete with power and carpet, perfect as a teenagers retreat, studio or rumpus.
The kitchen is well equipped with good bench and cupboard space includes a Pura tap, electric stove top and oven and dishwasher.
Other features of the property include a spacious double carport UMR, patio and storage shed all on fully fenced enclosed allotment.
A unique opportunity to be so close and convenient to all the services that the historic township of Mt Barker has to offer.
A great entry point property or perhaps as an investment, be quick with this one, it won't last long!
- 1982 Brick Veneer.
- 4 Bedrooms (bed 4 detached) Master with en-suite and WIR, bedroom 2 with WIR, bedroom 3 with BIR.
- Spacious lounge with wood fire, R/C air and ceiling fan.
- Separate bathroom with bath. Separate toilet.
- Open plan kitchen/ dine with Ceiling fan.
- Spacious Kitchen with Pura-tap, Electric Stove top &Oven, Dishwasher & Breakfast bar.
- Laundry with direct outdoor access
- Easy care level 458m2 allotment
- Double carport UMR
- Detached shed with adjoining studio/4th bedroom with power, fully lined and carpeted
- Secure fully fenced allotment
- Side pergola/shade house
- Security screen doors
- Clothes line.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
458m² / 0.11 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.