Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Live Large on London
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sat 21 Oct 2017 (02:30PM - 03:00PM)
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this property will be sure to impress from front to back! The 2004 Fairmont built home has plenty to offer with a generous 2583m2 block featuring immaculately landscaped gardens, an established orchard, an all seasons outdoor entertainment area and sustainable living with solar panels and ample rainwater storage for garden use.
Internal features include:
- Cosy slow combustion heater.
- 9 foot high ceilings.
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes in two and three.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
- Separate formal living and dining room.
- Spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry, dishwasher and induction electric cooking.
- Freshly painted throughout with new carpets to the main bedroom and lounge.
External features include:
- 5Kw solar electrical system with 52c rebate as well as solar hot water.
- Pitched roof pergola entertaining area with ceiling fan for all year-round entertaining.
- Enjoy the peaceful surrounds that the gazebo and decking area provides.
- Double garage with automatic roller door.
- Double carport attached to the main house with high clearance perfect for your caravan or boat.
- Access to the rear yard and large 9m x 6m shed with concrete floor and power.
- Beautifully established gardens.
- Large variety of fruit trees and vegie patch
- 25,0000 gallon rain water tank for garden use.
- Fully fenced rear yard for children and pets to play safely.
- NBN connected.
Only a short distance to schools, parks, public transport and the central shopping precinct or an easy 30-minute commute to the City of Adelaide via the new Bald Hills freeway interchange.
- 9m X 6m Shed
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2,583m² / 0.64 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.