When Location and Entertaining Matters
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sun 24 Sep 2017 (12:00PM - 12:30PM)
Situated on a generous 940m2 allotment near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac sits this immaculately presented Homestead built home. Boasting open plan living, large outdoor entertaining with quality caf blinds and is all within walking distance along the linear trail to the central shopping precinct, wetlands and quality schools such as St Francis, St Marks and Cornerstone College. If location is a must then look no further.
Internal features include:
- Modern kitchen with Essastone bench tops, soft close drawers and dishwasher.
- Open plan living area overlooking the outdoor entertaining area.
- Formal lounge with ceiling fan.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan.
- All bedrooms with ceiling fans and bedroom 2 & 3 with walk-in robes.
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning for year round comfort.
- Quality floor coverings and light fittings throughout.
External features include:
- Stunning undercover outdoor entertaining area with quality caf blinds and ceiling fan.
- Multiple sitting areas to enjoy the established gardens.
- Side access to the fully fenced rear yard.
- Large lawn area for children and pets to play.
- 3Kw solar electrical system with high rebates.
- Garden shed and vegie patch.
Located within an established pocket of Mount Barker, close and convenient to all amenities including parklands, shops, public transport, schools and sporting facilities, this property exemplifies the ease of modern living in The Hills. Mount Barker is only a short 25-minute commute to the City of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fans
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
940m² / 0.23 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.