Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Brilliant Family Home in a prime location with Sub-division Potential
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautiful family home is sure to tick all the boxes. Situated in the desirable Flaxley Estate and within walking distance of local schools, parks, shops and public transport this home will ensure ease of access to all the benefits of living in Mt Barker. The large allotment size of 1708m2 has a vast amount of sub-division (STCC) potential or maybe just the perfect size with plenty of space to enjoy the outdoors and indulge in the good life with family and friends.
Unlock the true potential of the location with the possibility of retaining the original dwelling and creating 2 community title allotments (subject to Council consent).
About the home:
- Freshly painted with newly laid carpets.
- 1991 built home with 148m2 living space.
- Huge paved outdoor entertaining area.
- Family flexible floorplan offering 5 bedrooms.
- Ensuited master bedroom with WIR.
- Spilt system AC and slow combustion heating.
- Huge kitchen with ample bench space.
- Wood shed & garage/work shed.
- Chicken run/enclosure.
- Various varieties of fruit trees.
- Gated access at the rear of the property to popular walking trail.
Located within the established Flaxley Estate, close and convenient to all amenities and with easy access to the SE Freeway, this property exemplifies the ease of living in the Hills. Mt Barker is only a short 25 min drive to either the Adelaide CBD or the rural city of Murray Bridge.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Wood Shed
1,708m² / 0.42 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.