London Calling at Number 4
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sat 01 Jul 2017 (02:00PM - 02:30PM)
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this property will be sure to impress from front to back! The 2007 Distinctive built home has plenty to offer with a generous 1781m2 block featuring immaculately landscaped gardens, substantial 50x20 shed with power and cement floors, and large outside entertaining area with cafe blinds for year-round comfort. Sustainable living with solar panels and rainwater plumbed to the home.
Inside features include:
* Beautifully presented kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking and walk in pantry.
* Substantial open plan living area.
* Formal lounge to the front of the house.
* Main bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite.
* Generous sized bedrooms, all with built in robes.
* Quality floor coverings throughout.
* Spacious laundry with ample storage.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, zoned to all rooms.
Outside features include:
* 8 Panel, 1.5kW solar system.
* Large 50x20 single phase power and concrete floor shed with water and side access drive way.
* Lean to, to the side of the shed for extra storage.
* Large pitched roof outdoor entertaining area with cafe blinds.
* 22,500L rain water tank plumbed to the house.
* Established gardens and lawns with irrigation system.
* Fully fenced rear yard and private enclosed pet pen.
Only a short distance to schools, parks, public transport and the central shopping precinct or an easy 30-minute commute to the City of Adelaide via the newly built freeway interchange.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,781m² / 0.44 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.