Stylish Family Entertainer
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sun 30 Jul 2017 (01:00PM - 01:45PM)
Introducing this 2009 custom Homestead built home boasting a huge open plan living area, sparkling in-ground swimming pool and a family flexible floorplan, situated on a generous 2012m2 corner allotment offering side access to shedding. Undoubtedly one of the most eye catching properties within the Waterford Estate and from the moment you step in you will not be disappointed.
What this great home has to offer:
* Spectacular open plan living with masses of living space.
* Generous sized kitchen with island benchtop and butler's pantry.
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area (25m2).
* Huge master bedroom with WIR leading into executive ensuite.
* Large bedrooms with fans and WIRs (beds 2 & 3).
* Optional study/parents private lounge.
* Reverse cycle A/C and slow combustion unit.
* Chlorinated pool with solar heating.
Additional features of the property:
* 7.3 x 5.7 metre shed (concrete flooring and single phase power).
* Manicured/low maintenance gardens.
* Kids cubby house and plenty of area to play.
* 4.8KW solar system.
* Additional 3rd outdoor toilet off the entertaining area.
* Security camera system.
* Electric blinds in living area.
* Outdoor weatherproof power points.
For city commuters do not be fooled by location as entry via the Bald Hills Road interchange will allow you access into Adelaide CBD in approximately 35 minutes. Inspection is a must and please feel free to contact David Parkins for additional information.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fans
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2,012m² / 0.5 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.