Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Real Surprise Packet - Inspection is a must to appreciate what this home has to offer!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
More than meets the eye this real surprise packet situated on a large 1,233m2 allotment is a perfectly presented modern 2010 Homestead built home. Boasting a large open plan living area, a separate rumpus/family room, cosy slow combustion heater and plenty of room and space to move and grow as a family. Step outside to the undercover entertaining area where you can enjoy yourself while the kids and pets can play securely in the fully fenced yard. There isn't much more for you to do but move in and enjoy the good life with family and friends around you.
Internal features include:
- Kitchen with spacious butler's pantry, electric cooking and dishwasher.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
- Flexible, spacious and open floor plan.
- Cosy slow combustion heater and Split System air conditioner.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in wardrobes
- Separate family and dining room.
- Laundry with plenty of bench space and built in cupboards.
- NBN Connected.
External features include:
- Side access to the rear yard.
- Ample rainwater storage.
- Undercover outside entertaining area.
- Fully fenced and plenty of area for the kids and pets to play securely.
- 3.5 x 4.8 Workshop as well as a garden shed.
Macclesfield is a 15-minute drive from the heart of the hills Mt Barker and boats a thriving township with schools, sporting and entertainment facilities in place and close to hand. Away from the hustle and bustle, Macclesfield is country living but is an easy commute to the City of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
1,233m² / 0.3 acres
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.