Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Affordable Family Living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This fantastic home boasts space, peace, privacy and provides room for the growing family with the country lifestyle so many desire. Situated on a generous 1962m2 allotment the property boasts a large lawn area for kids to play on, a spacious outdoor entertaining area with caf blinds and the cosy slow combustion heater, all makes up for year-round comfort. Live sustainably with solar panels and rainwater plumbed into the home.
Internal features include:
- Main bedroom with walk-through robe and ensuite.
- Country style kitchen with walk-in pantry.
- Large open plan living area.
- Cosy slow combustion heater.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning zoned to all rooms.
- All bedrooms with built-in robes and carpets.
- Separate toilet.
External features include:
- Large undercover entertaining area with caf blinds.
- 6Kw solar system, not affected by partial shade.
- 2 x 10,000L rainwater tanks.
- Substantially sized work shed.
- Fully enclosed rear yard.
- Grassed area for the kids and pets to play.
- Variety of fruit trees and veggie patch.
Macclesfield is a 15-minute drive from the heart of the Hills Mt Barker and boasts a thriving township with school, sporting and entertainment facilities in place and close to hand. Away from the hustle and bustle, Macclesfield is country living but is an easy commute to the City of Adelaide.
- 6Kw Solar
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Combustion Heating
1,962m² / 0.48 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.