Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Your Own Private Sanctuary
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, on a generous 1,341sqm allotment at the foot hill of Mount Dennis, this hidden gem will be sure to impress. Sit outside and enjoy the relaxing surrounds in your perfectly manicured garden with an assortment of award winning organic fruit trees, bushes and herbs for natural health benefits. Step inside and find an immaculately presented family home with quality bamboo flooring, cosy slow-combustion heater, versatile floor plan and views looking out to your sanctuary. Look no further.
- Gas heater and slow combustion heater with heat transfer throughout the home.
- Main bedroom with Walk in Robe, en-suite and feature bay window.
- Spacious bedrooms all with Built in Robes, bedroom two with walk-in robe.
- Open plan dining and Kitchen with electric cooking and calming views of gardens.
- Ceiling fan in the meals area.
- Quality security screen doors.
- NBN connected.
- Assortment of organic fruit trees, bushes, herbs and vegetable patches.
- Beautifully landscaped and manicured gardens.
- Paved pitched roof entertaining area.
- Unlimited bore irrigation to the gardens and plumbed to the toilet.
- Ample rain water storage to supply the home.
- Chicken coop and yard.
- Potting shed and Compost bins.
- Fully fenced rear yard.
Macclesfield is a 15-minute drive from the heart of the hills Mt Barker and boasts a thriving township with schools and sporting and entertainment facilities close to hand. Away from the hustle and bustle, Macclesfield is country living but is an easy commute to the City of Adelaide.
- Established Garden With Fruit Trees
- Secure Parking
1,341m² / 0.33 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.