Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Comfortable, Secure and Private
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located in popular Macclesfield and within walking distance to the town and the famous 3 Brothers Arms hotel, this 3-bedroom; 1 bathroom home on a 723sqm allotment, is perfect for those looking for a well-presented and secure platform from which to launch into the real estate market or downsize onto a manageable allotment.
- Main bedroom with three door built in robe, air conditioner and ceiling fan.
- Cosy slow combustion heater; that is suited for a house three times this size.
- Reverse cycle split air conditioning and ceiling fan for year-round comfort.
- Separate toilet, bathroom and powder room.
- Quality floor coverings throughout home.
- All tap and bathroom fittings have been replaced with quality Kewco products.
- True Crimsafe triple locking on the front and back door and the lounge room windows.
- New Cellulose fibre insulation - which is fire and vermin retardant with a TRUE R3.5 rating.
- Single carport under the main roof.
- Large fully fenced corner allotment.
- Completely retained, flat allotment - A rare find in Macclesfield.
- Blank canvas ready for whatever you desire.
- Ample rainwater storage.
Macclesfield is a 15-minute drive from the heart of the Hills Mt Barker and boasts a thriving township with school, sporting and entertainment facilities in place and close to hand. Away from the hustle and bustle, Macclesfield is country living but is an easy commute to the City of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
723m² / 0.18 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.