You wouldn't mine-d this one!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sun 27 May 2018 (1:30PM - 2:00PM)
Pleasantly presented home on a generous 1,354m2 with an abundant orchard and veggie gardens. This property boasts a cosy slow combustion heater, an undercover entertaining area, large shed and plenty of room to potter around in the garden and greenhouses. Perfect for the first home buyer, investor or downsizer alike.
- All bedrooms with built in wardrobes and master with ceiling fan.
- Slate flooring throughout, with carpets to bedrooms.
- Reverse cycle air conditioner and cosy slow combustion heater for year-round comfort.
- Large dining and living area.
- Kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher.
- 1.5kw Solar system as well as solar hot water
- 6.6m x 10.6m garage/workshop - powered and concreted - with easy access and secure.
- Undercover entertaining area.
- Huge established orchard - many fruit varieties - with established shade house.
- Large vegetable plots.
- Garden sheds, wood shed, fertiliser shed.
- Ample rainwater storage.
You won't find a better-presented home! Kanmantoo offers the peace and tranquillity of rural living but is only a short 20-minute drive to the Adelaide Hills hub of Mt Barker and 25 minutes to the Rural City of Murray Bridge.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
1,354m² / 0.33 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.