A Real Surprise Package
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sun 24 Sep 2017 (11:30AM - 12:00PM)
This 2009 immaculately presented and well-designed steel-framed family home is situated on a generous 1602m2 allotment. The property offers rear yard access, an extensive paved entertaining area and landscaped gardens. The 6x12 shed presents another separate room with power, carpeted floors and air-conditioning, perfect for a teenager retreat or rumpus room. To top it off, it has sustainable living with solar panels and rainwater plumbed to the home.
Inside Features Include:
- Beautifully presented and spacious kitchen with electric cooking.
- Substantial open plan living area.
- Separate formal lounge to the front of the house.
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe, with direct access to the two-way bathroom.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
Outside Features Include:
- 3kW Solar system with a 10 cent rebate.
- Large 12x6 Shed with studio room, complete with power, carpeted floors and air-conditioning.
- 7x4 Garden shed.
- Large pitched roof outdoor entertaining area.
- Fully fenced and private rear yard.
- Automatic roller doors with controls
- 3 x 25,500L Water tanks and 1 x 10,000L plumbed to the house.
- Established gardens and lawns with irrigation system.
Kanmantoo offers the peace and tranquillity of rural living but is only a short 20-minute commute to Facility Rich Mt Barker and 25 minutes to the Rural City of Murray Bridge.
- 3Kw Solar
- Air Conditioning
- Ample Rainwater
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
1,602m² / 0.4 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.