Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Picturesque Family Property on the edge of the Bremer River
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Positioned on a picturesque 7 acre allotment perched on the edge of the tranquil Bremer River you'll find this well presented 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom family property with plenty of benefits including plentiful water supply and storage, solar power and excellent shedding.
Internal features include:
* Split Level, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 spacious living areas.
* Open plan kitchen/meals and separate dining.
* Generous master bedroom with WIR and en-suite and bay window.
* Spacious kitchen with WIP, dishwasher and electric appliances.
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
* Rear pergola with picturesque tree studded river views.
Outdoor features include:
* Approximately 7 acres.
* Overlooking Bremer River.
* Solar power.
* 2 x working sheds/parking.
* Large detached studio/rumpus room/office.
*Large self-contained shed with office and wet areas.
* 10 car workshop/shed with hoist.
* Chook shed.
* Ample rainwater storage with river supply rights.
* Irrigated grounds.
A quiet secluded lifestyle yet only 20 minutes to the services of Mount Barker and Strathalbyn or an easy 45 minute commute to the City of Adelaide.
This property is being offered for viewing by private appointment only and initially to current registered buyers with Ray White Mt Barker. Please call Rob Hannam to discuss on 0409 007 081.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Detached Studio
- Rear Pergola
2.68 ha / 6.62 acres
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.