Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Owners Moving Overseas Must be Sold
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sat 23 Sep 2017 (01:00PM - 01:45PM)
OPEN HOME: Sun 24 Sep 2017 (01:00PM - 01:45PM)
Impeccably presented family home on a generous 2,292m2 allotment in the history rich and tightly held village of Paechtown on the outskirts of Hahndorf. With natural light filling the homes flexible floor-plan making it a perfect match for a growing or established family and boasting magnificent rural views and breathtaking sunsets.
Indoor features include:
- Modern open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Timber flooring throughout
- Generous master suite with dressing room, walk-in robe and en-suite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Main 2 way bathroom servicing bedrooms 2 and 3
- Convenient study nook and secret laundry
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Separate studio with air-conditioning
- Under-cover patio and double in-line carport
Outdoor features include:
- Sweeping lawn area's and established trees
- Outdoor open fire area
- Cubby house and play ground
- Chicken shed
- 8 panel solar system with inverter
- Ample rainwater storage and a seasonal well
- Stunning rural views and sunsets
A peaceful and private location only minutes to popular Hahndorf or an easy 30 minute commute to the City of Adelaide.
All offers considered prior to Auction.
VENDORS STATEMENT - Please Note: The Vendors Statement will be available for inspection at the agent's office three business days before the auction and at the auction site at least 30 minutes before the auction.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Studio With A/C
2,292m² / 0.57 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.