Peace and Serenity in the Heart of the Hills
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sun 24 Sep 2017 (03:00PM - 03:30PM)
This well-presented family home is situated on a generous sized 7,102m2 allotment, with the country lifestyle feel, yet only minutes away from amenities and quality schooling facilities. The home features 9-foot ceilings, open plan living and spacious rooms, with stunning views from all parts of the property. Simply move straight in and enjoy the peace and serenity.
Internal features include:
- Cosy Slow Combustion heater as well as a reverse cycle split system.
- Spacious main bedroom with en-suite and walk through robe.
- All other bedrooms with Built in robes.
- Bedroom 3 has its own access into the home.
- Three-way main bathroom.
- 9 Foot ceilings, with an open plan living area.
- Kitchen boasting electric cooking, dishwasher and pantry.
External Features include:
- Sitting area to take in the views across the rolling hills.
- Paved entertaining under main roof.
- Ample rain water storage.
- One main fully fenced paddock with stunning views into the valley.
- Double car port, under pitched roof pergola.
- Chicken run with character laying shed.
- Fenced vege patch as well as a range of fruit trees.
- 6x4 Character shed, that will suit either a man cave or teenager retreat.
This home is only a short 25 minute commute to the city of Adelaide, 10 minutes to the heart of the hills Mount Barker and a short drive to the shops and cafes of the historic main street of Hahndorf or just sit back in your property and entertain with the space around you.
- 9ft Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
7,102m² / 1.75 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.