Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Feel Good Family Home Amongst Leafy Serenity
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and set back off the road, sits this beautifully presented family home. The 1,197m2 allotment boasts established gardens, fully fenced rear yard and plenty of room to move and grow as a family. Step inside the home and find an open plan kitchen and dining room, a separate formal lounge and dining room and spacious rooms. Just move in and enjoy the relaxed and easy lifestyle that Gumeracha brings.
Reasons why we love this home:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
- Open plan kitchen and dining with original kitchen and induction cooking.
- Ample storage in the hallway.
- Bed 4 with built in robe.
- Formal dining and lounge room.
- Split system air conditioning for year-round comfort.
- Electric single roller door, with drive through access to the garden.
- 40x30 shed with cement floors and power.
- Fenced off chicken run and shed.
- Pitched roof entertaining area with a pleasant outlook.
- Fully fenced rear yard, with plenty of room for children and pets to play.
- Established gardens and assortment of fruit trees.
A peaceful and private hills escape conveniently located within the historic Hills village of Gumeracha, only 20 minutes to facility rich TTP and an easy 50 minute commute to the City of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
1,197m² / 0.3 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.