Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Impeccably presented modern homestead on 20 lush acres
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Built in 2016, this near new home has it all; privacy, space, modern features, shedding, picturesque dam, 2 bores, return veranda and solar.
From the frameless windows that draw the outside in to the huge chef's kitchen, this home was built to please. Offering three generous sized bedrooms all with carpet and built-in robes, two bathrooms and a versatile floor plan there is plenty of room for the whole family.
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite and reverse cycle split system.
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built in robes.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living.
- Stunning double-sided feature fireplace.
- Expansive kitchen with dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space.
- 16 panel solar system.
- 110,000 litres of rain water storage.
- 15 paddocks all with stock water supplied.
- Garden/wood shed close to the home.
- Shearing shed and chicken coop.
- Picturesque dam and 2 fully equipped bores.
- Levelled area for horse arena or possibility of extra shedding (STCC).
- Established gardens with plenty of shade and privacy.
Located on the out skirts of Gumeracha this home presents immaculately and offers a lifestyle that is frequently sought after but not easily come by. Within 20 minutes to the bustling Tea Tree Plaza, 40 minutes to Adelaide CDB and 30 minutes to Mount Barker this home offers a rural lifestyle perfectly married with city convenience.
- 2 Bores
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Shearing Shed
8.0937 ha / 20 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.