Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Private and Secluded a Place to Call Home
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located in the quiet township of Echunga, this well-presented home will be sure to impress. On a low maintenance and private 644m2 block, the 2000 built home has lots to offer, with a versatile floor plan, open plan living area, and plenty of room to grow for the new family that is to call it home.
Internal features include:
- Large open plan living area with reverse cycle air conditioner.
- Generously sized master bedroom with built in robe and direct access to the bathroom.
- New ceiling fans in the main bedroom and bedroom 4.
- Functional kitchen with ample benchtop space, pantry, dishwasher and electric cooking.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes and new carpets to all bedrooms.
- Three-way bathroom.
External features include:
- Paved undercover outdoor entertaining area with UV protection.
- Single roller door with side access to the backyard as well an undercover carport.
- Ample rainwater storage.
- 2 x garden sheds.
- Fully fenced rear yard for children and pets to play safely.
- Established gardens.
- Window awnings on the front windows.
This tightly held township is a great place to call home. Great for retirees, young families or first home buyers. Located just 10 minutes from the hustle and bustle of Mt Barker and a short 40-minute drive to the City of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
644m² / 0.16 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.