Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Tranquillity, Wildlife and Mesmerising Views
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 8 Cars
Located minutes from the sought-after township of Echunga, comes this beautiful family home with views that will entice you to never want to leave. On almost 7 acres of land, this property flaunts a classic country landscape of gums and nature offering endless serenity.
As soon as you walk into this charming light filled home your breath is taken away by the natural beauty of the region.
Features of the home:
- Original kitchen with dishwasher and overhead cabinetry.
- Electric cooktop and oven.
- Split system in lounge accommodating the home year round.
- Ample rainwater storage.
- Timber floors.
- Bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 all include built-in robes.
- Bathroom includes a bath and separate toilet.
- Outside laundry and 2nd toilet.
- Established water-wise garden.
- Pump from a dam to a storage tank for irrigation.
- 2 dams - 1 spring fed.
- 2 paddocks.
- Expansive external storage including a 6.1m x 9.3m workshop with power and concrete floor, an additional 6.8m x 5.6m garage with gravel floor and a garden/wood shed.
Just a short 5-minute drive to the ever-busy Mount Barker 35 minutes to the CBD and 40 minutes to the beach. This home has so much potential, walk in and relax or make it your own.
- 2 Dams
- 2 Paddocks
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
2.7519 ha / 6.8 acres
8 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.