Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
All Boxes Ticked
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Impeccably presented modern family home on a generous 1698m2 level allotment with a stunning rural aspect. Built in 2009 the custom built Rossdale home was designed with a focus of natural light, the open plan living area consists of a well-appointed kitchen, dining area and plenty of living space. The large windows to the rear of the home offer open views over the fully fenced rear yard and distant views over the surrounding countryside.
Internal features include:
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking, large walk-in pantry and Miele dishwasher.
- Large open plan living area with reverse cycle split air conditioner and ceiling fan.
- Quality floor coverings throughout home.
- Second formal living room.
- Master bedroom with reverse cycle split system air conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-in robe and en-suite.
- Bedroom 2 & 3 with ceiling fan and built-in robes and bedroom 2 with own en-suite.
External features include:
- Three phase power to the property.
- 6x9 shed with double roller doors, concrete floor and power.
- Side access to the rear, large enough for a caravan or boat.
- Fully fenced rear yard, perfect for children and pets to play.
- 1.7Kw solar electrical system.
- Patio veranda entertaining area with cafe blinds.
All this yet only a 20 minute drive into facility rich Mount Barker or an easy 40-minute commute to the city of Adelaide.
- 1.7Kw Solar System
- 6x9 Shed
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fans
- Secure Parking
See all features
1,698m² / 0.42 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.