Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Welcome to the Hills'
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sat 29 Jul 2017 (02:45PM - 03:30PM)
AUCTION: Sat 29 July 2017 (03:30PM)
Located in one of the most prestigious pockets in the Adelaide Hills you'll find this meticulously presented spacious family home positioned on a picturesque secluded 1890m2(Approx)allotment.
Designed to meet the needs of a large family the versatile floorplan boasts 4 bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, separate dining and a fully self-contained detached studio/retreat.
The period feature exposed brick and beautiful timbers used throughout the home combined with the toasty wood fire, lofty ceilings and alluring garden views gives you an immediate calming relaxed experience on entry.
Outside you are greeted with a sparkling concrete solar heated pool that is the foreground to the picturesque English grounds complete with winter creek, featuring a perfect blend of lush lawns, deciduous trees, and cottage flora, home to a stunning array of local bird life that will visit you daily.
Some standout internal features include:
* Self-contained detached studio/retreat with kitchenette, bathroom & R/C AC, independent HWS
* Renovated bathroom, en-suite and laundry
* Practical kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, Pura-tap & adjacent meals area
* Wood fire and Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Underfloor insulation lounge room
* Excellent storage throughout
* All fixed TV's included
* Security system
* Double glazing windows
* NBN on site
- Solar heated in ground concrete pool (Salt chlorinated)
- 2 car carport (with additional outdoor parking space)
- Garage /workshop (4.5 x 3.8m)
- Spacious undercover entertaining area with serene garden views
- Garden shed and wood shed
- Spacious flat rear yard, plenty of room for the kids
- RWT (garden only)
- Low maintenance manicured garden with watering system
- Abundance of birdlife and wildlife visiting daily
This outstanding home wants for nothing is within easy reach to the local shops, hotel, public transport, local primary school and Stirling with an easy 20 minute commute to the city of Adelaide.
A rare opportunity not to be missed perfect for the large family looking for that extra space both inside and out with nothing to do but relax and enjoy.
On offer by Auction on July 29th at 3.30pm at the property Unless sold prior'
VENDORS STATEMENT - Please Note: The Vendors Statement will be available for inspection at the agent's office three business days before the auction and at the auction site at least 30 minutes before the auction.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Solar Heated Pool
See all features
1,890m² / 0.47 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.