Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 1.1736 ha (2.9 acres)
Introducing this small acreage property perfectly positioned just 15 minutes from Mt Barker and 20 minutes from Murray Bridge. Plenty of room to store the toys & room for the kids to play. All at an affordable price!
Information about the block:
- Approx 1.17 hectares (2.9 acres).
- Water connected and power available from the road.
- 58m frontage x 201m deep.
- Assortment of improvements (implement sheds) included.
- Zoned rural living.
- No easements/encumbrances.
The small township of Callington is a peaceful community and would make a great place to call home! Services include a local general store, footy oval, Callington Pub (currently undergoing renovations) and the Callington Primary School.
1.1736 ha / 2.9 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.