Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Immaculately presented, uninterrupted Bremer River views & Loads of Shedding
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
Perfectly positioned on the Bremer River with 180 degrees of uninterrupted views lies this 1996 home boating immaculately presented gardens, masses of shedding and the peaceful lifestyle you've been looking for!
About the property:
- 2128m2 block of easy care landscaped gardens.
- 1997 weatherboard construction offering 92m2 of living space.
- Over 152m2 of enclosed shedding.
- S/S A/C and cozy slow combustion heating.
- Bed 1 and 2 with BIRs.
- Beautiful front verandah offering views over the reserve/Bremer River.
- Paved rear enclosed entertaining area with new decking and sandpit.
- Electric fence at driveway for added security.
- Country style fence which is completely children and pet-proofed.
- Large grassed area for children to play.
- Double carport and large gravelled area for heavy vehicle maneuverability.
The small township of Callington is ideally located 20 minutes from both Mt Barker and Murray Bridge and makes a great place to call home. Services include a local general store, Callington Pub (currently undergoing renovations) and the Callington Primary School. For city commuters, you are only 45 minutes from Adelaide CBD.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
2,128m² / 0.53 acres
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.