Brilliant Bluestone Beauty
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sun 29 Apr 2018 (2:45PM - 3:15PM)
Introducing this beautiful 2000 built solid Bluestone cottage situated on a generous 2000m2 corner block. Prepare to be breath taken as you step inside and feel charisma & charm this magnificent property offers.
What we love about the home:
- Country style kitchen with raked timber ceilings and slate tiles.
- Spacious living area with beautiful feature stonework and timber ceilings.
- Flexible floorplan with 146m2 of living space which consists of open plan living with 3 bedrooms.
- Spiral staircase leading to master bedroom.
- The master bedroom has its own balcony overlooking the township.
- Front bullnose verandah which creates a private sitting space.
- Cosy slow combustion heating.
Additional features of the property:
- Corner block with side providing ample room to build your own shed to store the boat, van & cars!
- Easy to maintain and presentable gardens.
- Multiple outdoor private sitting areas around the home.
- Concrete pad suitable for an array of purposes.
- Children's cubby house and grassed area to play.
- Potential to be set up as a bed & breakfast (STCC).
The small township of Callington is ideally located 20 minutes from both Mt Barker & Murray Bridge and makes a great place to call home. For city commuters, Adelaide CBD can be reached in under an hour. Services include the local general store, Callington Pub (currently undergoing renovations) & the Callington Primary School.
2,000m² / 0.49 acres
6 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.