Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Space To Breathe, Live, Relax And Entertain
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located on a quiet private road in the township of Birdwood on a 1000sqm allotment, sits this 2008 built Statesman home. The home has all the conveniences and extras of an established build but without the inconvenience and uncertainties, the home boasts an entertaining style with an open plan living area and a quality wood-fired pizza oven with bench seating, with plenty of space to watch your kids or pets play. There is not much more to do but move in and entertain.
- Spacious master bedroom with Walk-in Robe and ensuite.
- Bedrooms with Built-in Robes.
- Kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and downlights.
- Ample bench and cupboard space.
- Open plan living plus a second formal and dining and living area.
- 3-way main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Quality bamboo flooring
- 5kW solar electrical system.
- Low maintenance, fully landscaped gardens, front and rear.
- Paved entertaining area with wood-fired pizza oven and quality bench seating.
- Fully fenced rear yard.
- Backyard is big enough for children and pets to play.
Birdwood is a pleasant 1 hour commute from the City of Adelaide and a 35-minute drive to either TTP or Mt Barker for extra municipal services and shopping. It offers a thriving local community that is welcoming and inclusive and perfect for a new family to create their own unique lifestyle.
- 5kW Solar
- Air Conditioning
- Bamboo Flooring
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
1,000m² / 0.25 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.