"Pipers Crest", Strathalbyn - Time to fall in Love!
Agent on site each Saturday 10am to 12pm
The first time you see Pipers Crest at Strathalbyn, prepare to fall in love with its wide-open spaces, breathtaking views and a potential new lifestyle.
Current stock ranges from 525m2 ($124950) through to 1230m2 ($195,000) all flat, wide frontage allotments.
* Master-planned allotments designed to take advantage of the reserves and recreational areas to give you the space to build the home of your dreams in idyllic country surrounds.
* Perfect for relaxing, exploring or exercising, safe walking and cycling trails extend into the centre of Strathalbyn. Near the popular skate-park.
* Country living with the convenience of a location within walking distance of one of South Australia's most historic and picturesque towns; Pipers Crest offers you the premium address, location and a more relaxed, community lifestyle.
* Record interest being shown in larger allotments, well priced in the market & less than 15 minutes from Mount Barker. Well worth a country sojourn to view and seriously consider as an option.
* Established with lake, tennis court, b.b.q. areas and the country environment adjacent to the Angas River.
* Assistance to link you to building, finance, investment advice one stop shop for advice
* Allotment specifications can be forwarded to any builder whilst unconditionally holding an allotment over 2 weekends to allow you time to ascertain the cost of your plan. This is all before signing the land contract.
* Need a no obligation, free appraisal on your current property to determine your financial position.
* Considering an investment property, again be properly informed. We offer rental appraisals on your build plan and can manage the rental aspect when built.
Next step, choose a block to commence the process to home ownership!
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.